Problems with Friends/Letter to friend

Question
Hi I'm Michelle and I write you last time asking about writing a letter to my friend and I wanted to know if its good or needs improvements

Dear vivian

A good friend is hard to find and although we haven't known each other long I'm glad to have you as a friend because I can tell you anything without worrying you'll tell someone so thank you for being a good friend and being someone I can always trust and count on

Sincerely
Michelle

Answer
Hi Michelle,

You should definitely send it! I think it's very sweet of you to put your feelings down on paper and share them with Vivian. All too often, good friends are underappreciated, so this is a great way to let her know you care!

Good luck!
BriElle

Problems with Friends

BriElle