Products Liability Law/PhD in law

Hi Paul,

I'm trying to obtain my Ph.D. in products liability. Seattle University and University of Washington do not have such a program. Do you know which university offers such a class?

There is no such valid degree.  A law degree in the US is called a JD (Juris Doctorate).  Post graduate law degrees are LLM (Masters of Law) and SJD (Doctor of Judicial Science).  I am not aware of any law degree in "products liability".  This is part of a general tort action and is comprised by a JD.

Very truly yours,

Paul D. Friedman, M.A., Ph.D., J.D.

Products Liability Law

Paul D. Friedman, M.A., Ph.D., J.D.

I have been a civil litigation attorney since 1989 and am Certified as a Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. I am licensed to practice law in Arizona, Colorado (inactive) and the District of Columbia (inactive). I am also licensed with the District Court of Arizona, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.

I can answer general questions regarding products liability and injury matters. I do not give legal advice over the internet and it is helpful if you list where you live such as the country and/or state.

For more information, you can view my website at WWW.EXPERTETHICS.COM

I have been a civil trial attorney since 1989 and I have a masters degree in bioethics and a doctorate of philosophy regarding comparative ethics.

State Bar of Arizona
State Bar of Colorado (inactive)
District of Columbia Bar (inactive)
Federal Bar
Licensed in Arizona District Court
Licensed in Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
Licensed in the United States Supreme Court
American Bar Association
National Board of Trial Advocacy
American Association for Justice
Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
American Society for Bioethics and Humanities
Kennedy Institute of Ethics
National Association of Realtors

A list of my copyrighted publications and presentations is contained at WWW.EXPERTETHICS.COM

Bachelor of Arts 1985
Juris Doctorate 1989
Master of Arts in Bioethics 2004
Doctorate of Philosphy 2006

Phi Beta Kappa
Multiple Who's Who
Southwest Superlawyers
Top 100 Trial Lawyers
AZ Magazine Top Lawyers