Professional Football/football qb question

Entering the 2012 Season how many starting QBs have the Dolphins and Bills had since the retirements of Dan Marino and Jim Kelly?

Seventeen quarterbacks have played for the Bills since 1997.  If you would like to review the list, the fine people at the Football Reference website will indulge this (since there is no way to list multiple columns on All Experts answer template)

The URL for the Bills QB's/post Kelly is ...

Here are the Bills QB's

Drew Bledsoe
Brian Brohm
Levi Brown
Travis Brown
Todd Collins
Trent Edwards
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Doug Flutie
Billy Joe Hobert
Kelly Holcomb
Tarvaris Jackson
Rob Johnson
J.P. Losman
Shane Matthews
Brad Smith
Tyler Thigpen
Alex Van Pelt

Twenty-one quarterbacks have played for the Dolphins since 2000.

Here are the Dolphin QB's

John Beck
McLeod Bethel-Thompson
Daunte Culpepper
Pat Devlin
A.J. Feeley
Jay Fiedler
Gus Frerotte
Trent Green
Brian Griese
Joey Harrington
Chad Henne
Damon Huard
Cleo Lemon
J.P. Losman
Ray Lucas
Matt Moore
Chad Pennington
Sage Rosenfels
Ryan Tannehill
Tyler Thigpen
Pat White

The URL for this list is ...

Best wishes,

Jim Considine  

Professional Football

Jim Considine

The subject of my expertise pertains to "American Football", as opposed to "Futball" or the game we refer to in the USA as soccer. --------------------------------------------------------- I can answer statistical questions about professional football. I am especially strong on the subject of the Baltimore Colts from 1947 through 1983, Washington Redskins, and the Baltimore Ravens. My services are best used when an older, obscure question is posed. The newer NFL records are easily accessible through I do not appraise memorabilia. I am not an expert on Canadian Football, though I will take a shot at any questions you might pose. I have a good understanding and recall of the folklore about Baltimore football. Some of this information may be subjective in nature. I will give the best answer possible if this is the case.

I was an NFL Statistician with the Washington Redskins. I grew up during the days of the Baltimore Colts in the 1960's. (Please refer to the movie "Diner" for more information about the Baltimore Colts fans)

Washington Redskins Statistician, 2005-2010 Baltimore Ravens, 1996-2003

The records were used by author Jon Morgan in his book, "Glory For Sale". The records have been part of the Baltimore Ravens Media Guides since their inaugural season in 1996. I was interviewed for the cover story of The Press Box, a local, monthly sports tabloid newspaper.

I researched and was able to piece together the statistical history of the AAFC Baltimore Colts 1947-49, and the 1950 NFL Colts. This information was used by The Baltimore Ravens for their 1996 Media Guide. The records were entitled "Baltimore Football Records". It was considered "unofficial" since the AAFC league records were not incorporated with the NFL records when the leagues merged. The reason that this information was created was due to the fact that the NFL had prohibited the 1996 Baltimore Ravens from bringing the records, colors, and team name from the Cleveland Browns. The Baltimore football records were presented in order to create a frame of reference. The Ravens have kept these records since 1996, adding and amending as the Ravens football team challenge these records.

I was awarded two game balls from the Ravens and was recognized for my work as the top game day employee.

Baltimore Ravens, Wise Guides, Washington Redskins