Professional Football/Tom Brady's Future

Question
Where Tom Brady heading? Is he going to stay with the Patriots? Or is it time for him to move on to another team?

Answer

William,

Tom Brady is signed through the 2014 season. I expect that he will remain with the Patriots and take them deep into the playoffs or another SuperBowl victory.
The Patriots are a great franchise.  That said, they cannot win them all.
Think about all of the franchises that have not even been to a single SuperBowl, and you'll appreciate what guys like Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are giving their franchises.

Professional Football

Jim Considine