Professional Football/Superbowl

Question
Can the saints play the seahawks in the super bowl if they are both NFC?

Answer
Shalai,
  Hi, how are you?
  The Super Bowl is played between the winner of the AFC and the NFC.  So since the Saints and Seahawks are both in the NFC, so they will not play each other in the Super Bowl.
  However, lots of people expect the Saints and Seahawks will play in the NFC Championship game.    If this happens, it is a safe bet that this will be a very good game.
  The Super Bowl was created so that the American Football League champion could play against the National.  The winner of this game was a big deal.  The two leagues wanted to prove to the sports world who had the better league.
  The same thing happened in baseball ... 110 years ago!
  I hope this answers your question.  Which team are you rooting for?
  Best wishes,

Professional Football

Jim Considine