Professional Football/Vikki Zimmer's death

LittleZimmer wrote at 2015-12-12 02:17:29
Came across this searching for a picture of my mother and my heart sank. I normally resist from responding to the garbage I read on the Internet but this I could not let slide.  My mother's cause of death is irrelevant especially to anyone who did not know her or our family. What is important was her life and the fact that we lost her and here I read suggestions of "foul play",  her family's history and people searching for the results of her otopsy for "toxins" in her system?   I am sickened and disheartened. I feel disrespected and insulted. Do you have nothing better to do? What is it that you were hoping to find? To prove something about my family or my father....that he is not the wonderful and amazing, caring, dedicated father and husband he is made out to be? Or my mother, that she was not the woman everyone says she was?  I'm truly disgusted and for the record you ASSSHOLES my mother did die of natural causes she had been ill and was unaware.  The details are none of your business and shame on you for trying to dig deeper into our tragedy rather than recognizing it for what it was a TRAGEDY. We lost the most important thing wrriting this BS instead your condolences and prayers. Get a life.  

Professional Football

Jim Considine

The subject of my expertise pertains to "American Football", as opposed to "Futball" or the game we refer to in the USA as soccer. --------------------------------------------------------- I can answer statistical questions about professional football. I am especially strong on the subject of the Baltimore Colts from 1947 through 1983, Washington Redskins, and the Baltimore Ravens. My services are best used when an older, obscure question is posed. The newer NFL records are easily accessible through I do not appraise memorabilia. I am not an expert on Canadian Football, though I will take a shot at any questions you might pose. I have a good understanding and recall of the folklore about Baltimore football. Some of this information may be subjective in nature. I will give the best answer possible if this is the case.

I was an NFL Statistician with the Washington Redskins. I grew up during the days of the Baltimore Colts in the 1960's. (Please refer to the movie "Diner" for more information about the Baltimore Colts fans)

Washington Redskins Statistician, 2005-2010 Baltimore Ravens, 1996-2003

The records were used by author Jon Morgan in his book, "Glory For Sale". The records have been part of the Baltimore Ravens Media Guides since their inaugural season in 1996. I was interviewed for the cover story of The Press Box, a local, monthly sports tabloid newspaper.

I researched and was able to piece together the statistical history of the AAFC Baltimore Colts 1947-49, and the 1950 NFL Colts. This information was used by The Baltimore Ravens for their 1996 Media Guide. The records were entitled "Baltimore Football Records". It was considered "unofficial" since the AAFC league records were not incorporated with the NFL records when the leagues merged. The reason that this information was created was due to the fact that the NFL had prohibited the 1996 Baltimore Ravens from bringing the records, colors, and team name from the Cleveland Browns. The Baltimore football records were presented in order to create a frame of reference. The Ravens have kept these records since 1996, adding and amending as the Ravens football team challenge these records.

I was awarded two game balls from the Ravens and was recognized for my work as the top game day employee.

Baltimore Ravens, Wise Guides, Washington Redskins