Professional Soccer/(European Football)/how to get a trial

Hi i was asking how do i get a trial with a big club in europe if i live in africa and how do i get discovered by big clubs in europe even if im good enough

Usually you have to get scouted by a scout from a club
but for those of us who live in the middle of no where (even if you dont), you can get trials by contacting clubs. For most premier league teams you cant just rock up and ask for a trial but for lower league teams they would be more than happy to have you try out as the competition for good players is so great in Europe. One of my friends went to Blackburn Rovers in England and got told to F*** off. He then went to Wolverhamton who gave him a youth contract and now they are in the EPL. So if you are really good i would suggest trying out for lower league teams usually of div 2 .You can ask your coach also to talk with premier league clubs and ask you to get a trial and u  can be in there football academies. Usually you have to fill there online application form or you can e mail them.I am pretty sure then they would ask you to give a trail then.
You can also go to the site for more information.
Hope for the best future.
I am pretty sure that you only asked the previous question to me.

Professional Soccer/(European Football)

Ankit Paul

I can answer all most every questions regarding to football. I can predict which players are going to shine in fantasy league. My specialization is in Bundesliga, English Premier League, La Liga.You can ask me which players is a better buy in some sort of soccer game. . I can say the strengths and weaknesses of players,coaching drills.Morever, I am a very good tactician i can provide you much information what tactics you should use against various opponents.I am a regular viewer of bundesliga and epl.

I am a coach of a junior team which works as an academy for making players. I am managing in football for past 5 years. Plus I have also rad many manager's books on tactics.

I am B tech , M Sc gold medalist. I worked as an engineer in Cognizant.I have retired so i am trying to use my experience in football.