Professional Soccer/(European Football)/Soccer results database

Question
Hey. Let's say I am interested in analysing soccer data.
I know it's a lot of websites to check matches results etc. But I need a lot of them, so it should be some database/ API/ scrapable website, maybe for buying or partnership. What I need is matches for kinda long period with scores and full lineups including players changes and injuries. Maybe not worldwide, maybe just some popular leagues.
If you do not have information like this, maybe you know someone who knows,
Thanks :)

Answer
See I didn't exactly get you. You are probably asking a site where you can get full lineups , changes , injuries etc.
I would recommend you goal.com for this . They keep you updated with latest news across many leagues. You can also get here match preview and full match report with statistics and player ratings. You can also get live commentary along with line ups,changes,injuries etc
Hope this helps you !
Sorry for late response..

Professional Soccer/(European Football)

Ankit Paul