Professional Soccer/(European Football)/Career decision

I am doing my undergraduate in BE CSE in Bangalore,India.
But i am interested in football and want to make it my career.
Due to family pressure i can't give time to my passion.
What should i do?

Hello. In India there is not a huge scope of football. If you are good academically, I would suggest you to pursue your career in that way . More ever you have become too old too for becoming a professional player! Have u been with any football team before? People start playing in  a club for many years for getting a chance to play professionally .
I hope this helps. You should perhaps consult you parents regarding this

Professional Soccer/(European Football)

Ankit Paul

I can answer all most every questions regarding to football. I can predict which players are going to shine in fantasy league. My specialization is in Bundesliga, English Premier League, La Liga.You can ask me which players is a better buy in some sort of soccer game. . I can say the strengths and weaknesses of players,coaching drills.Morever, I am a very good tactician i can provide you much information what tactics you should use against various opponents.I am a regular viewer of bundesliga and epl.

I am a coach of a junior team which works as an academy for making players. I am managing in football for past 5 years. Plus I have also rad many manager's books on tactics.

I am B tech , M Sc gold medalist. I worked as an engineer in Cognizant.I have retired so i am trying to use my experience in football.