Programming Web Crawling Bots, Intelligent Agents/Copy

Hello I am looking for a program that I can download and install on my computer that will record my actions then replay them as I did. For example I could set the program to record then I would open up chrome then navigate to a website, copy something then open up notepad and paste it, then I could stop recording and play it back and the program would do as i did just like I was doing it. I'm not asking for a screen recorder more of an action recorder.

Thanks, Tony

Hello Tony ....

Thanks for the eMail and question .....

As I am not involved with "action recorders" and I remember years ago a "Macro" was used to accomplish that purpose.

Here are some action recorders and information:

record all action on my computer free download - Softonic Security software Keyloggers‎
record all action on my computer free download - Argos Monitoring 1.65: Easily record ... recorder that lets you record ...multiplayer gaming action and
How To Record Actions in Windows 7 - YouTube
► 3:45► 3:45‎
Jan 5, 2011 - Uploaded by ExpertSupportNow - This video shows computer users a feature in Windows 7 called "Record ...

Windows Action Recorder (Macro) (desktop, flash, Power Point, how ... ... Science and Technology Computers‎
Jan 14, 2008 - 3 posts - ‎2 authors
Is there a program that will basically follow every action I do and ... Computers, 5 replies; Tape Recorder - computer, Computers, 2 replies.

Record computer actions.. and then perform them automatically ... All Categories Computers & Internet Software‎
Dec 26, 2007 - yes! there are many to name and these softwares are called Automation macro tools. i am listing some free automation tools according to your ...

How to record your screen for free in Windows - PC Advisor How-To‎
Oct 23, 2012 - CamStudio can record any on-screen action in Windows .... Evie_J said: My Screen Recorder is another good screen recording software for  ...

Trust the above will give you the required resources you will need to accomplish your goal ...

Programming Web Crawling Bots, Intelligent Agents

Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A.

Information related bots and intelligent agents on the Internet.