Programming Web Crawling Bots, Intelligent Agents/Grid solving robot with Breadth-first algorithm

Hi, I'm trying to build a grid solving robot using the Breadth-first algorithm. I read up a few articles about the algorithm, but I cannot find a way to implement it in my code. How do I implement the algorithm to program the robot to navigate the grid, avoiding obstacles? It would really help if you could provide me a sample code based on Breadth-first search algorithm. I have attached an image. The grid will be something like this, but much bigger and without the co-ordinate values. The bot has to navigate the black lines. Also, there will be some obstacles and some inverse colour nodes that have to be avoided.

Hello Tanzim ...

Thanks for the question email ....

After reviewing I would recommend the following research resources for you to discover the knowledge you are seeking:

Hope the above helps you in your knowledge discovery ....

Wish you all the best ....

Programming Web Crawling Bots, Intelligent Agents

Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A.

Information related bots and intelligent agents on the Internet.