Property & Casualty Insurance/truck insurance

Question
i need to get insurance for a oil company a fuel truck and vans

Answer
Lori;

Federated Insurance Company is a company that specializes in Fuel Oil and other Petroleum based businesses. Quite frankly, they're one of the best at it. However, Harleysville Insurance Co. may provide this type of coverage too. Federated has their own agents/marketing reps so you'll need to find the one in your area by going to their website which is federatedinsurance dot com. Harleysville can be accessed through an Independent Agent in your area. Having an Independent Agent is a good thing as they have access to many markets and can handle anything you bring to the table. I would suggest contacting both and see who comes up with the best deal for you. Good luck!

Kristen

Property & Casualty Insurance

Kristen Mulcahy, CIC