Property & Casualty Insurance/Garage Ops - Accident while Test Driving

Shirley wrote at 2013-05-08 18:37:46
good afternoon, I would like to expand on this question. If the vehicle is being test driven and hits another vehicle causing bodily injury and property damage to the third party. Am I correct that coverage for the third party is excess over any other collectable insurance, regardless of fault? Is there a way to provide primary coverage for any damages to the third party?

Property & Casualty Insurance

Jay K. Williams, AAI, AIP, CIC, CRM

I can answer questions relating to the following coverages: personal auto; homeowners; commercial auto; commercial liability; commercial property; business income and all other property and casualty coverages.

I have been in the insurance industry in Florida since 1979. I am currently the president of a Florida domestic insurance company subsidiary. I've taught continuing education classes in Florida and across the country. I am quite familiar with all coverages including Florida Condominium master policies and unit owner policies. I also specialize in agent professional liability. I have been a professional educator since 2001.

I am a member of the Florida Associaion of Insurance Agents, the state affiliate of the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America.

I currently carry the following professional designations: Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI) Associate in Insurance Production (AIP) Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) Certified Risk Manager (CRM)