Property & Casualty Insurance/House paint

Question
We were sold wrong products for house paint and store gave us incorrect instruction. 3 painters who looked at house and paint used said store is responsible for job/repair. What is your take?
The problem is that stripping, washing and sanding will ruin our landscaping and is more expensive than simply replacing shingles and siding. Do we have a case?

Answer
Hi Kate,

My area of expertise lies in the realm of insurance.  You are asking a legal question (Do we have a case?), so my advice is to ask one of the legal experts. I am sure they will be able to point you in the right direction.

Best of luck, and please get back to me with any insurance question you might have.

James Berliner

Property & Casualty Insurance

James R. Berliner, CPCU