Property & Casualty Insurance/personal property owned by others in my residence

MrInsuranceBroker wrote at 2014-03-13 02:33:51
I'd have skipped the disclaimers and begun where Jay K. Williams ended: argue for coverage, but the agent asking the question seemed concerned about not knowing the answer.  Better to remember that whatever we know, or think we know, it's the insurer who has to decide.  As Mr. Williams noted, once the insurer makes a determination, then if we disagree, we have an opportunity to explain to them where they made an innocent error. I find that often helps rather than getting into a battle of experts.

It's been over a month since the original Q posted, and it would be interesting to learn the results.  

Property & Casualty Insurance

Jay K. Williams, AAI, AIP, CIC, CRM