Property & Casualty Insurance/Home Insurance For Heirs Property- Single Family

Question
Anyone knows of anany insurance companies that with write policy on heirs property? Already cleared Probate but have multiple heir listed?  Proprty is located in South Carolina. Remodeled in 2012 and will get roof (metal) replacement in the next 3 days.

Answer
Evelyn,

I'm sorry, but I don't have an answer for you.  I answer technical questions related to coverage.  I don't keep up with underwriting guidelines and risk acceptability of individual carriers.

If you are a member of IIABSC, I would suggest you give them a call.

Thanks.

Property & Casualty Insurance

Jay K. Williams, AAI, AIP, CIC, CRM