Property & Casualty Insurance/Sprinkler leak in Miami condo

There was a leak in the sprinkler under the stair landing in my two floor condo in Miami.  There was drywall damaged wholly within my apartment, the underside of the stair.  Who is responsible for repairing the sprinkler and who is responsible for the collateral drywall repairs?  Thanks for your help!

Please accept my sincerest apologies.  Somehow I missed your email.

If you have not gotten this resolved yet, the Association will be responsible for the sprinkler repair and the damage to the drywall.  You will be responsible for replacing the paint or wallpaper.  

Again, I apologize.

Property & Casualty Insurance

Jay K. Williams, AAI, AIP, CIC, CRM

I can answer questions relating to the following coverages: personal auto; homeowners; commercial auto; commercial liability; commercial property; business income and all other property and casualty coverages.

I have been in the insurance industry in Florida since 1979. I am currently the president of a Florida domestic insurance company subsidiary. I've taught continuing education classes in Florida and across the country. I am quite familiar with all coverages including Florida Condominium master policies and unit owner policies. I also specialize in agent professional liability. I have been a professional educator since 2001.

I am a member of the Florida Associaion of Insurance Agents, the state affiliate of the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America.

I currently carry the following professional designations: Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI) Associate in Insurance Production (AIP) Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) Certified Risk Manager (CRM)