Property & Casualty Insurance/What insurance do I need?

Question
My husband wants to start a roadside assistance business. He will not be doing any towing or removal of vehicles at the beginning. What policies will he need to be certified to allow him to subcontract as well.

Answer
Jessica,

Sorry for the delayed response, been traveling. So I need a little more information. 1- Is he going to have a home office? A garage? Where will the business be based? 2- If no towing or removal, what services will he be providing? And you said "at first" so does he intend to offer those in the future? Let me know and I can direct you further.

Kristen

Property & Casualty Insurance

Kristen Mulcahy, CIC