Real Property Appraisals/proposed construction/final inspection

tx Ladybug wrote at 2013-08-08 01:55:27
So when appraiser "A" performs an FHA appraisal on a proposed construction home, when the home is completed appraiser "A" completes the final inspection on HUD form 92051 and not an FHA Inspector?

Real Property Appraisals

Jim Kreider

With over 6 years of Real Estate Appraisal experience and over 15 years of experience in the banking and finance, I can answer questions about property valuation procedures, how to prepare your home for an appraisal, and how to perform your own valuation searches. I can also answer questions about appraisal procedures, especially pertaining to USPAP (The Uniform Standars Of Appraisal Practices), which EVERY appraiser MUST adhere to. I am also able to answer general questions about the mortgage process.

Residential Real Estate Appraisals for the past 5 years throughout the state of Florida.

Appraisal Board I and II Residential Real Estate Appraisals. All USPAP Updates since 2002.