Prosthodontics/rpd

Question
hi. What would be the best treatment plan for a patient who wants to have a removable partial denture (metal framework)
She has a periodontal problem (generalized). Theres gone loss ane some of her teeth are mobile.
What would be the abutment and the design if tooth #s 22, 16, 17 are missing in the maxillary arch and #s 47, 46, 32, 36, 37 in the mandibular arch.
Thank you

Answer
It's very hard to design an RPD without visually looking at the patient and/or models. We use a different teeth numbering system here in the States and I'm not sure which teeth you are referring to.
I'd be happy to help you if you can send me intraoral pictures and/or pictures of the models.

Dr. Elsafi

Prosthodontics

Mohamed Elsafi, DDS, MS, FACP