Prosthodontics/TEETH IMPLANTATION

Question
image1
image1  

image2
image2  
Hi sir,

I am Hariprasad 28 years. I want to take tooth implantation. What is the minimum time required for treatment.

Here i am attaching my x-ray images for your reference.

Thanks in advance.

Answer
Dear sir,

Unfortunately I am not a dentist. I am a clinical dental technician with expertise in dentures. I also have the exact same problem myself and have been told by my dentist that it will take 3 to 6 months for my dental alveoli to graft into the implanted titanium. After it has been placed they stitch over and close, then leave 3 to 6 months, expose the implant and screw in the crow retention and place the crown. I must wear a partial denture until the implant has grafted.
Hope this is of help. Sorry for delay but I have moyamoya now and have been in the hospital under brain surgery.  

Prosthodontics

Andrew pattinson