Hi sir,

I am Hariprasad 28 years. I want to take tooth implantation. What is the minimum time required for treatment.

Here i am attaching my x-ray images for your reference.

Thanks in advance.

Dear sir,

Unfortunately I am not a dentist. I am a clinical dental technician with expertise in dentures. I also have the exact same problem myself and have been told by my dentist that it will take 3 to 6 months for my dental alveoli to graft into the implanted titanium. After it has been placed they stitch over and close, then leave 3 to 6 months, expose the implant and screw in the crow retention and place the crown. I must wear a partial denture until the implant has grafted.
Hope this is of help. Sorry for delay but I have moyamoya now and have been in the hospital under brain surgery.  

Andrew pattinson

I can answer and give advice on all denture related questions. Full and partial dentures and implant retained dentures. Denture problems, what to expect from new dentures, denture related oral hygiene etc.

I have over 20 years experience as a qualified dental technician and clinical dental technician, I have worked in the UK and Germany. I currently own and run two dental clinics in England and Scotland treating patients for new dentures and denture related problems. In the past 10 years I have treated and fitted well over 5000 patients with new dentures.

Organizations federation of general dental practitioners.

I have BTECH national diploma in dental technology science and graduated form the Royal college of surgeons England with a diploma in clinical dental technology dipcdtRCS(Eng) I studied at NHS Postgraduate Deanery for Surrey, Sussex and Kent along with the Federation of General Dental Practitioners

I have treated over 5000 denture patients in the past 10 years