Protestantism/Does Personality Die After Death?

Question
QUESTION: Dear Brenda, When we die and our bodies go to sleep, what happens to all our memory, talents, knowledge, skills etc that we have acquired during our life on earth? Does it get lost and cease to exist?

ANSWER: The Creator of our vast universe has an awesome, unlimited memory. Within his perfect memory, he has the capacity to store the personality and genetic traits of any dead human he chooses to remember. Moreover, Jehovah God has the power to recreate a human body with the exact genetic code of a person who has lived before. He can also place within it the memory and personality of the one whom he remembers.

Jehovah God can reconstruct the same person in the resurrection. We are what we are because of our personality, experiences and mental growth, not because of the physical substance making up our bodies.

All the best
Brenda

QUESTION: Dear Brenda, I was considering taking on a Bible Study with the JW's in Melbourne where I live.Good idea?

Answer
The BEST idea !!! :¨)

The Bible says that our Creator is a God of love in whom no wickedness dwells. This God of love says: ďI have put life and death before you, the blessing and the malediction; and you must choose life in order that you may keep alive, you and your offspring.Ē (Deuteronomy 30:19) God created man with free will. When humans (Adam & Eve) chose to stop acting in harmony with Godís purpose, they became subject to death. However, you can choose life. But you have to make the choice for yourself. Nobody can make that choice for you.

How do you choose life? First, you have to assure yourself that the Bible is Godís inspired Word. For this, an earnest, unprejudiced study of that book is necessary. Then you have to learn from the Bible why God created man, why we die, what happens after death, and how you can please God.(John 17;3)

It is the most worthwhile thing you can do.(Psalms 145;16)

Please keep in touch & let me know how you get on & you can still ask questions here anytime.

all the best

Brenda
Scotland.

HI Colin, How are you getting on these days? did you arrange a study?

You can also read or download information from our websites

www.watchtower.org
www.jw.org
www.jw.media

kind regards
Brenda

Protestantism

Brenda Martin