Protestantism/Spirtually

Question
I was wonder if a person who prays but never has Jesus talk to them could possibly be saved? I feel there is something wrong with this picture because Jesus speaks to me. I would never want to judge anyone.

Answer
Thank you Norma for your question.I will try to answer this question the way I plan on answering them all; that is, I'll give you a quick, short answer,as the Holy Spirit leads me. If you feel you need more information, then send me a follow up question.
Norma, as I pray myself for the answer, we both can see the importance of praying. I'm glad Jesus speaks to you, as every saved person will experience this.I agree with you that there is something wrong with a picture of someone praying and not hearing from God.As you said, you would not want to judge anyone, but we all can be 'fruit inspectors". I would say it would be very difficult to be saved and not ever hear Jesus speak. I personally believe he spoke to me a few times well before I was saved, but I didn't even pray to Him. That was just His way of telling me to come to Him. It took a while, but this prideful sinner finally did, and it was the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me.

Protestantism

Barney McNeill