What do you think about joining a church if called by the Lord to do a ministry in it and you other half has their own Ministry and doesn't believe to be in God's plan? do you think them doing two different things will work between them? do you think it will cause them problems? Is it a share on both accounts if she helps him with his Ministry?

If the Lord TRULY sent this to you, then you should do it. I caution you to make SURE it came from God and not from Man or you yourself.Yes, I think it would hinder the ministry of the other somewhat, as IDEALLY both of you could work together 100%. As to your last question, yes, one can work on both ministries. It will be harder though, as it will divide your time somewhat.

Barney McNeill

I can answer questions about the Bible and Christianity, especially as it pertains to evangelical Bible Belt Protestantism. I listen very well to God to give me discernment. I will not be able to answer questions along the lines of pre-tribulation, mid and post, and questions the like about Calvinism and the Reformation. Those are not questions that particularly interest me. I will be different in that I will be coming straight from the Bible Belt, an area many think is the strongest area of Christianity in America.I will answer very quickly when I am available, and it probably will be short and to the point. I will seek to find answers outside my discernment when it is found necessary.

You will be conversing with a fairly new Christian, as I've been saved for only 14 years, although I am a senior citizen. Let's just say Leviticus 25 and the Jubilee was very real to me! My jubilee has continued ever since that time. I have studied the Bible extensively for the last 14 years.I have been outreach director, Sunday school teacher, started a singing ministry at nursing homes, housing projects, etc., and I am the only distibutor of a Christian-based free publication in my city. I have been doing this for the past 12 years.I also have had 8 years experience of being on Christian radio.

I currently am the founder of a local Christian Alliance that seeks to stand up about our losing our Christian values, and to spread God's message in these last days before it's too late. This organization is for those looking for a non-traditional church experience, but also solicits church members from all evangelical churches to work together to see these goals come to fruition. I have been doing this for the past 10 years.

BS degree. I have completed several Bible-based courses such as Experiencing God and Celebrate Recovery, which is Rick Warren's 12 step Christian ministry.

I am a volunteer chaplain at a local hospital. I am finishing up my 2nd year. I see about 15 patients every week.