Protestantism/Transferring Religions??

Question
I have asked several priest experts from the Catholicism category in AllExperts. Whenever I pointed out the flaws of their religion, those men responded in a very angry way and one refused to answer my follow-up question which was the ending half of this message. I have already tried to apologize if I was being offensive before I asked since priests are supposed to be kind and helpful. Which they were not. They thought I was describing a vulgar mass with modern music, and I never mentioned that.

I have been attending the traditional Roman Catholic mass for years since I was born. I have already completed every single sacrament up to marriage and did catechism as well. Since I am in college now, I barely have any time to do anything, not even play my favorite video game. So, because of that, I ended up sleeping on weekends (which are generally supposed to be a time of rest and relaxation) because I got tired of doing the same thing over and over again in the Catholic church when we could be studying the scriptures and praying to Jesus on our own. Recently there has been a protestant preacher who comes to my college to spread the word, that has gotten me thinking even while the students shouted back. It made me realize that this "so-called Catholic church" was not completely focusing on Jesus.

I did some research on passages in the Bible and some did point out flaws of the Catholic church and I used those quotes when asking my question to the priests. Here they are:

1) No one really has any kind of magical powers to actually turn bread and wine to body and blood, so it's symbolic. As the bible says: Do this in remembrance of me.
2) Revalation5: On her forehead was written a name, in which a mystery, "Babylon the great, the mother of harlots and of the abominations of the earth." I saw that the woman was drunk on the blood of the holy ones and on the blood of the witnesses to Jesus. (this means that he does not like the false religion system as the Catholic church uses Wine to symbolize the blood)
3) The Bible did not mention any kind system that had nuns, monks, etc. They did, however, mention a Pope which was Peter and a few priests. But Jesus described the church in a completely different way than how it is today. He says the church is husband and wife. He is talking about the people. We are the church. And Christ is the head. As mentioned in another passage, we are the Temple of God. (continued on number 9 and 10)
4) Galatians6-12: This passage explains about the loyalty to the Gospel, I do not see anywhere in the bible that says loyalty to the Catholic church, but I did see loyalty to Jesus. Which means they want us to turn to Jesus to pray. Not the Catholic church. Even one of those priests I talked to on here, has said that "putting your nose in a book" is not allowed by Catholicism. You have to do it publicly during mass. He just insulted the Bible.
5) Jesus can't come back every weekend, he's already in our souls since he died for them. He also said when he was on the cross: It is finished. (Which means he finished his time on Earth. I know He's resurrected from the dead 2000 years ago, but did he come back every weekend as the Catholic Church claims?)
6) Thessalonians3: Let no one deceive you in any way. For unless the apostasy comes first and the lawless one is revealed, the one doomed to perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god and object worship, so as to seat himself in the temple of God, claiming that he is God. (Now I know the Pope doesn't call himself God, but he does seat himself on the highest temple and exalts every other so-called god.)
7) The Catholic church tells us that if we don't attend mass every Sunday, it would be called a sin. Isn't that kind of harsh? I remember back in history, if people refused to go to mass or insulted the Catholic church in any way, they would be hanged. We even have to actually pay for announced prayers, I've seen a few of these in Rome. Why is this even legal?
8) John6: I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (They're talking about this system of Catholic leadership, God has already forgiven us for our sins as mentioned in another passage. I mean, why should we tell a priest our deepest-dark secrets? It doesn't seem right. When I told my priest about the sin of lust (during confession) which I committed, he ALMOST made a face.)
9) I remember reading a passage in the Bible from Matthew that Jesus said we have to pray in secret by closing the door, and our unseen God would repay us in secret. For the hypocrites have already received their reward by praying in public like in synagogues. This makes the priest's answer from number 4 UNVALID.
10) Now I know God wants us to spend one hour every week praying to Him, but did the Bible say that the hour had to be in a Catholic church? No it did not.

When we die, all of us are missing one or two sacraments when we are supposed to have all of them. The Catholic Church knows that this would send you to purgatory. But the Bible never mentioned purgatory? It is hollywood made-up. Jesus knows we are all going to paradise as long as we do good in life and follow His word. Remember the criminal on the cross which he forgave? That man has never gone to a Catholic Church before, but he still let him into Heaven since he asked for forgiveness.

Do you think all of my reasons are correct? Is it possible to SILENTLY transfer to Christianity-Protestantism to avoid conflict with my family since I am old enough to be on my own? I really hope you would understand what I'm trying to say.

Answer
Dylan, I just got this question, so I'm sorry if I answer it late for you. I try to answer quickly when I get the question. Then, if we need more detail, we'll do that in a follow-up. As you probably know, most Protestants will disagree with Catholics on many things, and yes, on all that you brought up. I will say I'm not too familiar with Rev.5 as it pertains to your comment, and if you're saying we should pray to Jesus 1 hr. every day, my comment would be we should pray to God very often, but we're not limited to an amount of time.
As to your desire to be a Protestant, I think you're on the right track, as that would be my choice. As to silently doing it (I'm assuming you think your family would be highly against this move-I've heard Catholics are this way). I think you have that right though, and if you want to do it, I think you should publically do it. Your family would find out anyway sooner or later.
Good luck with all of this Dylan. I will pray for you that God will direct your path in this. Praise God that you have "seen the light", as I can tell you have really been thinking about the Scriptures. Let me know if I can ever be of any service to you. God bless you.

Protestantism

Barney McNeill