Protestantism/beautiful colors in heaven

Most people believe that there is no sexuality in Heaven. They might say that being with the Lord will much more than make up for the lack of it. Nevertheless it seems to me that not experiencing the sight of sensual beauty a pretty woman has would be like experiencing the sight of the full spectrum of colors we now see and then going to Heaven and being able to only see in black and white. Could you comment? Thank you.

Hello Ray. I just found your question. I must have overlooked it yesterday. I try to answer immediately, and if we need more follow-up, we'll do it. By the way, your state is my favorite of all I've visited as far as beauty; hence I can see why beauty is so important to you!
Now, as to your very interesting question: We really don't know what Heaven will be exactly, so you may be right. I think your main presumption of Heaven is based on the fact that it will be more beautiful than anything ever will be. And, I agree wholeheartedly. We will be in the best place that we have ever been in when we get to Heaven. It will be certainly a COMPLETE reward for our service to our Lord!
Here is the main thing I want you to consider though Ray, when it pertains to Heaven. I think many of us relate to how Heaven will be when we use our PRESENT thoughts as to how that PERFECT life will be for us when we die.That's why we are somewhat baffled when we hear things like " You will be singing praises continually to God and you'll be worshipping at His feet much of the time, and it goes on and on..." Then, when we think of what happiness is to us NOW, we are somewhat surprised to hear those things, as we think we'd be bored doing that after awhile. But, see,  we will have a new body then, a perfect body, AND with that comes a perfect mind, which similarly to the body, is completely different from what we have now.
So, I believe our thoughts will be different then, So, what appears boring to us now, and contrasting also, our thoughts on what beauty is will also be different. So, sensuality may not mean to us then what it means now. See Ray, you're thinking of perfection as it appears to you NOW! You will have a new mind and body in Heaven however.
But don't despair Ray. What you will experience there will  be far better than any sex or the sight of any beautiful woman that you have EVER experienced. God will see to that. I hope this helps you. This is just what I think. As I said earlier, no one knows exactly how Heaven will be. I just know it will be the most beautiful sight I have ever experienced!!! God bless you.

Barney McNeill

I can answer questions about the Bible and Christianity, especially as it pertains to evangelical Bible Belt Protestantism. I listen very well to God to give me discernment. I will not be able to answer questions along the lines of pre-tribulation, mid and post, and questions the like about Calvinism and the Reformation. Those are not questions that particularly interest me. I will be different in that I will be coming straight from the Bible Belt, an area many think is the strongest area of Christianity in America.I will answer very quickly when I am available, and it probably will be short and to the point. I will seek to find answers outside my discernment when it is found necessary.

You will be conversing with a fairly new Christian, as I've been saved for only 14 years, although I am a senior citizen. Let's just say Leviticus 25 and the Jubilee was very real to me! My jubilee has continued ever since that time. I have studied the Bible extensively for the last 14 years.I have been outreach director, Sunday school teacher, started a singing ministry at nursing homes, housing projects, etc., and I am the only distibutor of a Christian-based free publication in my city. I have been doing this for the past 12 years.I also have had 8 years experience of being on Christian radio.

I currently am the founder of a local Christian Alliance that seeks to stand up about our losing our Christian values, and to spread God's message in these last days before it's too late. This organization is for those looking for a non-traditional church experience, but also solicits church members from all evangelical churches to work together to see these goals come to fruition. I have been doing this for the past 10 years.

BS degree. I have completed several Bible-based courses such as Experiencing God and Celebrate Recovery, which is Rick Warren's 12 step Christian ministry.

I am a volunteer chaplain at a local hospital. I am finishing up my 2nd year. I see about 15 patients every week.