Psychiatry & Psychology--General/feel like I don't care anymore

Question
Recently I have been feeling careless.. I feel tired, I feel lazy/not bothered to do anything.
I can't even play the games I always loved to play on the computer. When someone says mean things I'm usually offended by, I feel almost no emotion. it's really weird especially since I am the extremely sensitive type of person, where anything can make me feel sad or uncomfortable. I just feel so lethargic and careless..

do you know what's wrong with me? is it just a phase?

Answer
Hello,

I need more details about your situation, like : how long these is going on(when it started), it was happened something special in that period, you have experience a phase like this i your past. Can be just the holidays which brings some feelings about the year just past, for some people the holidays can be nostalgic.

I hope this will hepl you to understand better your feelings. If not please tell me more detail to try to help you.
Have a nice day,
Anca Gurza

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Gurza Anca