Psychiatry & Psychology--General/oversexed, spanking fetish

Question
Hi. Sometimes I worry I think about sex too much. Even though I have a boyfriend I also masturbate a lot and I have a spanking fetish that worries me. I mean, I got spanked as a kid, but I don't think it was enough to make me have a fetish. Does any of this sound normal?

Answer
Hello Sakura,

I need more information about these to complete my answer. If is normal or not, this depends of how much this fetish affect your normal functionality. Because on this site we can not do psychotherapy I recommend you to discuss this with a counselor to understand your situation. Sexual life is very important for us, like human being so depends on what age are you, what thoughts have about sex, etc. to say if all these things are in normal limits.

I hope my answer help you,

Psih. Anca Gurza  

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Gurza Anca