Psychiatry & Psychology--General/problem suffering under pressure

Question
please I want to ask something

for one year ago , I m suffering from soemthing where it is ( WHEN I M BEING PUT ON STRESSFUL SITUATION I FELT WITH HEAT AND BLOWING ON MY HEAD AND FACE , MY FACE IS TOO REDDISH , PRESSURE ON MY HEAD , BLURRING ON MY EYE , SOMETIMES I couldnt open my eye because of pressure I felt )

let me know

1- why I m feeling with that ?
2- how can I overcome that ?
3- which specialist can treat this case mentined above ?

noticed that , I check my blood tension , I found it normal , also i I visit a neural doctors , he dignosis that inflammation on 5th and 7th neurals something called face neurals and balance neurals , he gave me so me medicnes and B vitamen to be taken for 3 month , I took them ,I felt better but after another 6 month , the case start to appear again

please want your advices and comment
thanks

Answer
Dear Ahmed,

I cannot diagnose your problem in this limited format.  However, if you have visited medical specialists who have found nothing medically wrong to explain your symptoms it is likely they are due,as you seem to believe already, to stress.

Try to find a therapist who can teach you relaxation techniques or biofeedback for stress control.  These are ways of helping you learn to reduce and control the physical effects of stress on your health.

Also there is cognitive behavioral therapy to help you learn to manage and reduce the stress in your life through understanding it better and learning improved methods for coping with stress.

Best wishes,

Dr. Andrew Elmore

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Andrew M. Elmore, Ph.D.