Psychiatry & Psychology--General/fight or flight

I have a couple questions about the mass stress response,

The first one being:
I was threatened with a very sharp knife, and I instantly remembered a kung fu movie where it showed how to twist it from her wrist, and I did so... I never had practiced it before, but almost broke her wrist.

Is there any research to back my claim of instant passive recall?
I know that mental activity increases 100 fold or more, due to adrenaline, acetylcholine, and other neurotransmitters that increase neural activity, but are there cases such as this, where you can just know what to do, even if it wasn't practiced?

The second one is: What processes happen to make some people have "hysterical strength", in fight-or-flight mode, or any adverse medical conditions? has anyone identified why this happens, and maybe its' limits? or whether it exists at all?

and the third: How can we slow down time?
I haven't found the actual process that does it

I am doing a speech on fight or flight and tachypsychia and need this interview as a source

Is there any research to back my claim of instant passive recall? No

...where you can just know what to do, even if it wasn't practiced? Well, you've seen it, by your own admission, so you duplicated it.  Nothing odd here.

,,,fight-or-flight mode: rush of  adenaline.  Well known process.

How can we slow down time? This is a physics question, not a psychiatry question. It is my understanding that nothing can slow down time.

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Daniel S. Harrop, M.D.

Dr. Daniel S. Harrop received his B.A. and his M.D., both from Brown, and his M.B.A. from the Edinburgh Business School, Scotland. Board-certified in adult and geriatric psychiatry, he is a past president of the R.I. Psychiatric Society and a member of the Committee on Medical Quality of the American Psychiatric Association and the Committee on Continuing Medical Education of the R.I Medical Society. He serves as a consultant to four of the top five major medical management companies, including OptumHealth/United Healthcare, Magellan Behavioral Health Services, ValueOptions and APS Healthcare, and maintains a private practice in Providence, R.I. He also serves as chief psychiatric consultant on the Medical Advisory Board at the R.I. Workers Compensation Court. He was formerly on the faculty at the medical schools at both Brown University and Harvard University.