Psychiatry & Psychology--General/Medications

I'm going to see my new psychiatrist tomorrow, and I'd like to have an idea about the medications he's going to offer to put me on.  My conditions are: Bipolar, OCD, General Anxiety, ADD.  My medical conditions are:  Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, Osteoarthritis, Obesity, Binge Eating Disorder  and IBS.  I have tried a number of meds with little to no help, lots of side effects like gaining an insane amount of weight, loosing a lot of hair, loss of libido.  Could you give me a few examples that would possibly help me, without the weigh gain if at all possible.

Thank you

Lithium is best for Bipolar Disorder, Lyrica for fibromylagia, Luvox or another SSRI for OCD (which also help anxiety), and Staterra for ADD. There is no good medication for chronic fatigue or obesity or binge eating, and IBS and arthritis treatment is outside my area of expertise.

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Daniel S. Harrop, M.D.

Dr. Daniel S. Harrop received his B.A. and his M.D., both from Brown, and his M.B.A. from the Edinburgh Business School, Scotland. Board-certified in adult and geriatric psychiatry, he is a past president of the R.I. Psychiatric Society and a member of the Committee on Medical Quality of the American Psychiatric Association and the Committee on Continuing Medical Education of the R.I Medical Society. He serves as a consultant to four of the top five major medical management companies, including OptumHealth/United Healthcare, Magellan Behavioral Health Services, ValueOptions and APS Healthcare, and maintains a private practice in Providence, R.I. He also serves as chief psychiatric consultant on the Medical Advisory Board at the R.I. Workers Compensation Court. He was formerly on the faculty at the medical schools at both Brown University and Harvard University.