Psychiatry & Psychology--General/Im at a loss

Question
I have a few odd, i guess we will say issues, that are honestly making my life and relationship really hard.
  My main issues are being OCD with cleaning and having things a certain way, I have TERRIBLE mood swings, i mean horrible, I can be super happy one minute and something really minor can happen and I will be in a hate the world mood for hours. I also have an issue with lists and trusting my fiance.
  With my OCD issues I basically HAVE to clean everyday, I exhaust myself and waste so much time cleaning but I have to do it, my fiance has tried to hide all my cleaning supplies to get me to just sit down and spend time with him and it will throw me into this panic attack and I will feel so overwhelmed I will cry and my shoulder area will actually become tense and hurt. I also have a "feeling" issue, My fiance can come home and take his shoes off and sometimes I have to pick them up and angle them a certain way or put them in a certain place because it just feels right to me. Its not everyday or with anything specific, its really rather random.
   My mood swings I have had since I was a child, my family used to joke and say i was the definition of a red headed temper. But they have gotten alot worse, I have 0 patience and I cant let go of things, why im not sure but I just feel like I should be and stay mad. I was put on prozac years ago but had to stop due to my OBGYN thinking it was causing issues with my birth control.
   My list obsession is pretty bad as well, I make lists for everything..what I want to buy soon, what we need to buy, excercise routines, menu lists, shopping lists, weekly-monthly schedules..And usually I make 2 or more rough drafts of a list and will rewrite it till I feel as if its perfect. And typically after I write the list I dont even use it, its really frustrating.We live almost 2 hours away from any real dr's who could help and everyone in my family (except my fiance) thinks all these things are just me being me and its normal. Are they pretty normal? Or are they things that I can get help with pretty easily?

Answer
Hello,

I think that yu can live with this but it will be hart. I think you should go to a psychotherapist because he/she will help you to control these behaviors. It is about controlling things. You feel safe if you make some actions(such writing lists)and these help you. Maybe it will be useful if you thinking when these happens for the first time and why?   

Have a nice day,
Anca Gurza

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Gurza Anca