Psychiatry & Psychology--General/ayuda please

Question
My dear friend: I changed my psychiatrist for other. The new one does not talk too much and prescribed me:
150 mg efexor  and 50 lamotrigin in the morning
 20 mg Escitalopram and 50 lamotrine lunch time
100 mg  lamotrigine and 2 mg klonopin at bed time
Due to the fact that is my fourth episode of depression I think it will be more dificult to cure. Imagine dear doctor that the reasson of this last episode was just kissing a girl on her mouth for 20 minutes .Then I broke up with her because I thing she was pulling my leg in a message sent by email (paranoic?) I did not see her any more but I must admit that it was a grief because I was in love with her.
Do you think that if I look for her again my depression will get worse?
Should I forget complety her to cure my depression wich has last 7 months and I still have symtoms.?
I woul like to know your opinion about my current situation.
Please do not tell me that you answer my question before. I feel bad and expending a lot of money in pills and finding out my problem in internet wich confuses me more. .
>Thank you

Answer
Hello,

First of all I recommend you to talk with a psychotherapist because I think that the pills don't answer to the question, general speaking.

I don't know if you will feel better if you will be with her again.
You have to think about your confidence in her, in your relationship. If you don't trust her, better stay away.  

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Gurza Anca