Psychiatry & Psychology--General/help please

dear friend:
I am suffering a fourth episode of depression because I had a girlfriend and then I suspected she was pulling my leg. I quit her and abandon her. I am consulting a psychiatrist and taking 5 different medicines for my depression. I am seriously thinking about call her up and ask to be friend again in order to cure this enormous depression.
What do you think?

Sorry for my late answer. I don't know some information about your current situation like your age, for how long were you involved in your relation etc. but my opinion is to work also with a psychotherapist from your area. I can not give you advises regarding particular facts (ex. should I call her or not) but I can tell you that in order to have a fulfilling relationship with another person, you have to develop a more satisfying relation with yourself.
So do what you consider is more adequate for your needs and also more relevant for your future plans.

Wish you all the best,
Ileana Truica  

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Ileana Truica

The type of questions that I am able to answer are those regarding depression, anxiety, phobias, psychosis, sexual disorders, relationship issues, anger management, post-traumatic disorders, addictions.

I am certified by the Romanian College of Psychologists as a clinical psychologist since January 2010 and I have competencies in clinical evaluation and psychological counseling. Since November 2010 I am studying Clinical Hypnosis, Relaxation and Ericksonian Therapy and 2 months ago I started my activities as a psychotherapist assisted by my supervisor, using hypnosis and other techniques.

The Romanian College of Psychologists Romanian Association of Clinical Hypnosis, Relaxation and Ericksonian Therapy.

I have a BS degree in Psychology and a Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology and Psychopathology. 2 months ago I finished my first 2 years as a trainee in Clinical Hypnosis, Relaxation and Ericksonian Therapy and I am curently receiving supervision as a psychotherapist for the next 2 years.