Psychiatry & Psychology--General/heart palpitations

Question
I received a response that my question was too complicated

Well I'm basically wants to know I'm 25 diagnosed with panic disorder many years ago took cipralex for years attacks were cured but had issues of agoraphobia, also started getting ventricular ectopic beats which worsened anxiety.

Now on paxil CR.
Works well althought I get palpitations on 25mg and not 12.5mg

Do you find this symptom in patients?
On 25 my mind seems to race with thought more than being on 12.5 is this also possible?
I also have distrupted sleep on 25 can you tell me of ways to counteract it?

Ventricular ectopic beats cause me great anxiety especially in situations where I need to board a plane I keep thinking I'm going to go into a fatal rhthym is it possible to use a beta blocker to make the heart palpitation symptoms together with a benzodiazapine?

Answer
Do you find this symptom in patients?
Yes

Ectopic beats are not dangerous although uncomfortable and may not need any intervention.  

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Daniel S. Harrop, M.D.