Psychiatry & Psychology--General/seeing face

why when I closed my eyes, I seeing face, seeing real people I don't know, and place I never been, and noise it wake me up, before I fall asleep, sound like some one calling me, it so real, it feel I am there with them, having a picnic, not just me people, and kid's,

Hi Tiffany, you didn't ask a question, so I am unable to provide an answer. In the off chance that you are asking 'is this normal'?, then the answer is - yes, it sounds, from your short description to be quite common. I sounds like the almost dream-like state that people go to, just before they go to sleep, and right when they are waking. Some people wonder if they are hallucinating, but it is a normal process, something that happens to every person. This is also called the 'process of falling asleep' - you will notice that the saying is not 'making myself sleep', because we have to loose our grip on being awake, being conscious, being in control. We allow ourselves to slip off this control and, as part of that, our unconscious impulses can rise up into our awareness - things that we normally keep stuffed down deep inside of us. It seems likely to be nothing to be concerned about

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Bruce Borkosky, Psy.D.

any related to psychology, especially related to forensic psychology

15 years as a licensed psychologist, 15 years in private practice. My practice began primarily doing individual and group psychotherapy, is now devoted to assessments, but I occasionally do take on clients in therapy.

American Psychological Association

B.A. psychology, B.A., music, Ohio Wesleyan U., 1978 MCS, computer science, University of Dayton, 1984 MA, psychology, Miami Inst. of Psychology, 1991 Psy.D., psychology, Miami Inst. of Psychology, 1993 post doctoral training in Neuropsychology, Fielding Institute, 1995-1997