Psychiatry & Psychology--General/is watching shemale porn bad

Question
I watch shemale porn from time to time. I try to stop but its hard. Im not gay nor bi and never want to deal with one. I only like to watch solo videos. Is something wrong with me?

Answer
Yes. What's wrong with you is your concern that something's wrong.

If the ladyboy theme were not inherently interesting, a major section on it would not be offered on these sites.  Nor would it be the second-most popular form of "sex tourism" to several countries by men from a number of developed countries who consider themselves perfectly straight. (Sorry if it spoils your fantasy, but the shemales who pose during the day have a night-job with clients.)

And -- unless the viewing continues to trouble you -- you don't have to try to stop because we trust you will survive to an age where no kind of porn is much of a turnon. But if it does still upset you on some level, internal conflict is not healthy, so get back to me and I'll steer you to a local mental-health counselor who can work with you on it.

Alan

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Alan Auerbach