Psychiatry & Psychology--General/weird things happening

Hello I am hoping you can tell me what is up with this. Today I felt sorry for a piece of ice. I was running hot water in the same sink where a piece of ice was and i stopped running the water because I felt like I was hurting the ice. Am I going crazy? I also went to vote and my polling place could not find me and I broke out in tears. I felt so hurt that they couldn't find me. This is not normal for me. What is happening to me?

Hi, Sarah, there is no way for me to know, of course. I don't know anything about you, or your history, etc. It could be something serious, and it could be something very minor. If you were a patient of mine, I would begin by asking you a series of questions - about the things that are happening, if similar things have happened in the past, your history and family history, etc. It might take a few sessions to fully understand how this fits into your life and what to do next. It might be a good idea to seek counseling....

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Bruce Borkosky, Psy.D.

any related to psychology, especially related to forensic psychology

15 years as a licensed psychologist, 15 years in private practice. My practice began primarily doing individual and group psychotherapy, is now devoted to assessments, but I occasionally do take on clients in therapy.

American Psychological Association

B.A. psychology, B.A., music, Ohio Wesleyan U., 1978 MCS, computer science, University of Dayton, 1984 MA, psychology, Miami Inst. of Psychology, 1991 Psy.D., psychology, Miami Inst. of Psychology, 1993 post doctoral training in Neuropsychology, Fielding Institute, 1995-1997