Psychiatry & Psychology--General/interview for paper

Question
Hello,
I am currently writing a paper for a course I am taking. My topic is psychiatry, and I need a primary source. I would be very helpful if you could answer these questions.
What do wish you knew about the field before you began in the field?
Is this field stressful in your life?
What are the biggest challenges to being successful in this field?
What are the biggest rewards about being in this field?

Answer
What do wish you knew about the field before you began in the field? The administrative paperwork involved.

Is this field stressful in your life? No

What are the biggest challenges to being successful in this field? Maintaining your reputation as a good doctor among fellow doctors and patients.

What are the biggest rewards about being in this field? Working with people

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Daniel S. Harrop, M.D.