Psychiatry & Psychology--General/need online chat mental health crisis site

is there a site anywhere on the internet where I can chat with a crisis hotline type person? I am unable to speak and so can't call any of the crisis hotlines.

I am REALLY  in need of help. someone to talk to. please help me.

If you are experiencing a crisis you need to go to the emergency room. Does your physician have an on-call number you can call?

If you cannot speak do you have a teletype relay service/machine? They should be able to relay your message to the crisis line if you do want to speak to the crisis line.

Crises lines also often have services where you can meet 1:1 with someone to help you with situations.

In case of crises I cannot recommend any online service.

My thoughts are with you. & please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Jessica Chew

I can answer questions related to bipolar disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, post traumatic disorder, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder and borderline personality disorder. I am not a doctor so I cannot prescribe drugs but I am familiar with drugs treating all of these conditions.

I have family members with these illnesses, have attended numerous support groups and talked intensively with therapists about these illnesses. I know first hand how they affect the person and family and work situations. & listening to clients and their experiences.

BA in molecular biology, with concentration in Neuroscience. Massage Therapy certification.