Psychiatry & Psychology--General/need online chat mental health crisis site

Question
is there a site anywhere on the internet where I can chat with a crisis hotline type person? I am unable to speak and so can't call any of the crisis hotlines.

I am REALLY  in need of help. someone to talk to. please help me.

Answer
If you are experiencing a crisis you need to go to the emergency room. Does your physician have an on-call number you can call?

If you cannot speak do you have a teletype relay service/machine? They should be able to relay your message to the crisis line if you do want to speak to the crisis line.

Crises lines also often have services where you can meet 1:1 with someone to help you with situations.

In case of crises I cannot recommend any online service.

My thoughts are with you. & please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Always,

Jessica

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Jessica Chew