Psychiatry & Psychology--General/Bad memory ?

Question
Hello! "When we have 8-9 years and I was at a friend's home, he was 11-12) and had an unhappy sexual experience (I touched his penis and that only lasted 10 sec.mi reached bottom p ****** just touched me) I feel very badly for what I did. For example if you watch a video and video someone says some lines like: you have to forget the experience make me fell bad...*** can get rid of the mess you feel? I want to be all that before dont feel bad all day and I think about it. Do not want to be gay .What advice can you give. .. "
So far they are much larger and conscious of what I did. And after some time I had this stone soul I decided to talk to someone ...
On the net there are all sorts of websites and forums "asks psychologist" but I do not I cast these sites but I did nothing, as I am very close to my parents and talk anything with them I decided I say my father.
My father is not a psychologist but is a good man with head on his shoulders who told me: You have nothing to worry you were a child, it is not a thing to worry about, you should not think so, do not put the account do not mind.
This advice helped me because I felt like I released!
However I believe that this "problem" is nothing trivial in life of a man / child ...
I want to make it clear from the beginning, I have absolutely nothing against homosexuals, transsexuals or any person, but since my vision that she is the best person for a man, I do not want to be gay nor I will think to have "gay adventures."
I noticed that if you watch a film, I hope exepmplu, and a replica film sounds like "Brother, I have a soul stone can do," I reappeared this memory in mind and a sense of displeasure.
But we sat and I thought: Bai memories are made teach us reach further, any unpleasant situation go because it's a man, every man wants to change much.
I say again:
For me best person who can give a counsel is FATHER AND HE SAID ME TO BE RELAX.
But we sat and I thought: Bad memories are made teach us reach further, any unpleasant situation go because it's a man, every man wants to change much.
Certainly it would like to change this memory but still not worth thinking about the time machine to change this situation because it is pointless.
The purpose of this memory was, first, to show me that I am not touching the boys and secondly, can I fix a better relationship with my father since he definitely will help me regardless situation.
So what do you think, if I asked; Kid want to give you the chance to change something, this memory not be printed first versions, right?
I simply mean within a few days understood that this memory not worth the effort to change it or think of it that simply is not relevant.
So what do you think I did well, is this memory trivial are right that not worth it to sit to talk with a specialist (I still think better talk to a friend or parent than psychologist) are correct when they say not worth the tradeoff for that is not relevant, as they say they are not worth reliving an unpleasant feeling when someone talks about something?

Is this problem a big deal or not ?
Should i be worry or not ?
What will happen in the future and how can i overcome to be worry about this memory ?
For 5 years this memory didn't worry me because i was not thought about it , if i overcome  , in future will this memory worry me after some time or if i overcome i will be like in period when i was not thought about it , like it was not happen  ?

Answer
Your father is correct and this is in insignificant incident among children.  However, if you cannot put the thought aside, and it continues to interfere with your functioning, then a short course of psychotherapy would be indicated to help you put this aside.  

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Daniel S. Harrop, M.D.