Psychiatry & Psychology--General/A problem to be solved ?

Question
Hello! "When we have 8-9 years and I was at a friend's home, he was 11-12) and had an unhappy sexual experience (I touched his penis and that only lasted 10 sec.mi reached bottom p ****** just touched me) I feel very badly for what I did. For example if you watch a video and video someone says some lines like: you have to forget the experience make me fell bad...*** can get rid of the mess you feel? I want to be all that before dont feel bad all day and I think about it. Do not want to be gay .What advice can you give. .. "
So far they are much larger and conscious of what I did. And after some time I had this stone soul I decided to talk to someone ...
On the net there are all sorts of websites and forums "asks psychologist" but I do not I cast these sites but I did nothing, as I am very close to my parents and talk anything with them I decided I say my father.
My father is not a psychologist but is a good man with head on his shoulders who told me: You have nothing to worry you were a child, it is not a thing to worry about, you should not think so, do not put the account do not mind.
This advice helped me because I felt like I released!
However I believe that this "problem" is nothing trivial in life of a man / child ...
I want to make it clear from the beginning, I have absolutely nothing against homosexuals, transsexuals or any person, but since my vision that she is the best person for a man, I do not want to be gay nor I will think to have "gay adventures."
I noticed that if you watch a film, I hope exepmplu, and a replica film sounds like "Brother, I have a soul stone can do," I reappeared this memory in mind and a sense of displeasure.
But we sat and I thought: Bai memories are made teach us reach further, any unpleasant situation go because it's a man, every man wants to change much.
I say again:
For me best person who can give a counsel is FATHER AND HE SAID ME TO BE RELAX.
But we sat and I thought: Bad memories are made teach us reach further, any unpleasant situation go because it's a man, every man wants to change much.
Certainly it would like to change this memory but still not worth thinking about the time machine to change this situation because it is pointless.
The purpose of this memory was, first, to show me that I am not touching the boys and secondly, can I fix a better relationship with my father since he definitely will help me regardless situation.
So what do you think, if I asked; Kid want to give you the chance to change something, this memory not be printed first versions, right?
I simply mean within a few days understood that this memory not worth the effort to change it or think of it that simply is not relevant.
So what do you think I did well, is this memory trivial are right that not worth it to sit to talk with a specialist (I still think better talk to a friend or parent than psychologist) are correct when they say not worth the tradeoff for that is not relevant, as they say they are not worth reliving an unpleasant feeling when someone talks about something?

I am sorry for mistakes in writing.

Answer
Hello Patrick

I will happy to help you. You are a bad bad person -- and a sexual deviate -- and you will never be normal.

(It seems that you like to worry and feel guilty, so I hope the above will suit your needs.)

If not, know that most children experience exploratory sex play that has no more meaning than any other play. The play could have been with a girl but at that age, boys are more comfortable with other boys and some feel awkward with girls. You play with the toys that are at hand at the moment, and it's the same with playmates. Most of the adult men you know -- men with wives and families -- had a "grabbing" experience or two when they were children. That's part of how many boys -- normal boys -- play.  

On the US news today a boy shot his playmate to death with his father's gun. Why do I predict that he will not be punished in any way? Because he is 8. Does that tell you something?

You can go for treatment or psychotherapy to a psychologist or psychiatrist, but it sounds like your father is doing just as good a job. And no doubt costs less.

All the best to you, thanks for asking us, and please try to stop worrying over nothing.

Alan  

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Alan Auerbach