Psychiatry & Psychology--General/5 different psychiatrists, 5 different disorders

So I am 16 years old and ever since I was little I talked to myself. Like I would/will make up an alternative place with people that I would also made up. And because I had a very traumatizing childhood ,many people have linked me to many disorders. I also lack sympathy and empathy like when someone dies I think it's obvious, or I get confused and find it funny when's people cry. (Unless it's in a movie)and I am always smiling and laughing even when I don't want to , this even happens in my alternative place. I don't know man.. I am diagnosed with ADHD but I don't take the medication cause it makes me depressed . So do you think there's something wrong with me or??

Depends on your functioning. If you are going to school, doing well according to your teachers, have a few friends, get along well with your parents, and are not in any significant trouble, then, no, things are fine.  You might have ADHD, but this does not always need medications if you are willing to put in the extra effort to get good grades, etc.  

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Daniel S. Harrop, M.D.

Dr. Daniel S. Harrop received his B.A. and his M.D., both from Brown, and his M.B.A. from the Edinburgh Business School, Scotland. Board-certified in adult and geriatric psychiatry, he is a past president of the R.I. Psychiatric Society and a member of the Committee on Medical Quality of the American Psychiatric Association and the Committee on Continuing Medical Education of the R.I Medical Society. He serves as a consultant to four of the top five major medical management companies, including OptumHealth/United Healthcare, Magellan Behavioral Health Services, ValueOptions and APS Healthcare, and maintains a private practice in Providence, R.I. He also serves as chief psychiatric consultant on the Medical Advisory Board at the R.I. Workers Compensation Court. He was formerly on the faculty at the medical schools at both Brown University and Harvard University.