Psychiatry & Psychology--General/alcohol

Question
Do people who are a beginner at drinking alcohol need their body (and brain) to get used to alcohol? Do people who aren't used to drinking alcohol need less to feel the effect? Do people get more extroverted behaviour aftet drinking alcohol? Is this a psychiatric or a somatic effect that the alcohol will have on people?

Answer
Do people who are a beginner at drinking alcohol need their body (and brain) to get used to alcohol? YEs
Do people who aren't used to drinking alcohol need less to feel the effect? Yes
Do people get more extroverted behaviour after drinking alcohol? That is variable, depends on the person
Is this a psychiatric or a somatic effect that the alcohol will have on people? Somatic

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Daniel S. Harrop, M.D.