Psychiatry & Psychology--General/Drinking with Prozac/Seroquel and anxiety issues

Job wrote at 2015-06-04 18:55:33
This is too thinly veiled. Supporting a non-supportable position by using a frame of reference of alcoholism, based upon a limited frame of reference and held to the contrary of the overwhelming evidence of the records and more involved providers. Cherry picking honest statements and then applying them as a general rule, is a basic failure of logic. Attributing a false cause is also a fundamental failure of logic.

Having heard of my visit to the ER room for a "panic attack" after more than a month of stress primarily caused by you and finally resolved over the phone with a Compliance manager at which point, when our phone conversation concluded I broke down and collapsed to the point my only available option was to call 911.... attributing a false cause to something can cause undue stress in a person.

Please speak directly with the kind police officers who helped make me be "safe", and talk with the extremely busy, yet attentive ER staff who helped me tremendously "stabilize"  all these kind people who helped me was based upon me reaching out to other kind people who helped me at the crisis center, but I couldn't operate my phone to call them, so it was 911, ...I have been repeatedly told by healthcare workers and police that I did the right thing and it takes courage to reach out from that point..and ask for help.

I hope you and no-one you love ever is in that state of desperation I found myself in, but if they are I hope they do exactly what I did and call for help,and no-one takes it as an opportunity for cheap blows.

You have chosen to respond like this though.

At the ER, the Dr' who signed me out whose name is on the chart, briefly entered the room I was in after I had been there for about 6 hrs, shook my hand, looked at the computer and said "soo, you had a little anxiety attack earlier?" I responded, "No, Doctor, I collapsed and all I could do was call for help? so I called the police?"

He asked me, "..Do you remember calling the police?"..I replied, "yeah.." and shrugged my shoulders because I had been on the phone with the dispatch operator the entire time and differentiating between, being on the phone with the police and calling them wasn't clear. He apologized for mis-stating what I told him had been a severe attack for someone who is used to having panic attacks and it wasn't little. He left the room and I'm sure had much more pressing concerns than me,the ER tanoy kept giving ETA's and there were a lot of trauma patients there. I did exactly what I needed to do to be "safe".

What every sense of honor you feel I've slighted needs to be held up to some ethical scrutiny by yourself.

I wonder how you imagine my reaction and if you would derive pleasure from causing me further unneeded, and yes arbitrarily inflicted stress..I'm going to go out today and try and get some sunlight..I need to be accompanied so I can be sure I will remain in a mental state of being "safe".

I can't fathom a petty enough or financial reason enough for your behavior, that is your business to resolve.

Forgive, me, seriously, for everything I have said,written, that has offended you. There is no fight here for me, because it is a fight I will win, I already know that. There is nothing for me to pursue here, because it will interfere with my recovery.

Nothing financial prompted you too write this fabricated question and no-one involved,but me is aware of this exchange, so I ask you to question your motives, even if some type of entrapment plan, there still remains a need for you, when you are ready to find the time to reflect upon what is driving you to behave this way towards patients.  

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Daniel S. Harrop, M.D.