Psychiatry & Psychology--General/Emotions magnified & appetite changes...?

Question
I was vegetarian for almost half an year than I started eating meat again when I went back to my country.  Oddly enough, weird things started happening.  I overreact over stuff between me and my boyfriend, I get extremely stressed out about stuff.  And it gets more intense over time.  Also after coming back to the U.S., I found out my appetite went really odd.  I usually ate a lot, even when I was full I could still stuff myself if the food was good; but now after I take 3 or 4 bites of the food, I get ill, I feel like the food is gross and I lose my appetite completely and I cannot eat at all.  I cry everyday when I have arguments with my boyfriend, I feel like I'm so vulnerable and fragile on the inside, and whenever a tiny bad thing happens I get so negative about everything.  Sometimes I get so frustrated and so mentally exhausted that I just wanna do nothing and rest.  I really wanna know what's happening to me?  Is it the change of diet or...?  Also I'm here going to college in California with limited college fund and I got two traffic tickets to pay off recently & my little brothers here visiting me so I might also be stressed out about wanting him to enjoy the trip to the max while wanting to stick with my boyfriend.  But the thing is whenever things don't go as I wish (even tiny things that don't matter) my emotions get magnified and I just wanna cry.  And I just think about stuff and I get negative out of the blue.  I feel like a pregnant woman should feel this way but I just had my period the other day.  Also I do not wanna commit a suicide at all.

Answer
You have listed multiple stressors: diet, travel, school, family, finances, etc.  Any one of these could throw your system off, never mind the combination.  I would suggest you start with an examination from a general medical doctor, and ask for a referral to a counselor depending on that visit.

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Daniel S. Harrop, M.D.