Psychiatry & Psychology--General/Hello sir

Sir kindly  please answer this question as early as possible.

Sir the Housemaid  that works in my home has all of a sudden gone mad. Its been more than i month that she is working in our home but nothing wrong happened to her.
She has started pulling off her hair. her husband is also in shock and we are in shock too to see her in this state. she is may be having some sort of attacks. She madly threw on floor her a some months old daughter. And luckily the child survived this attack.Her front teeth has come forward as a result of an injury. This all has happened within a day. And she says that some christian people are inside her.

Sir we are really really worried for her. kindly guide us about what is happening all this. Of it it is some medical situation or not.

YEs, this appears to be a medical situation that will require medications, and she should see a doctor immediately, as this is considered an emergency.  If the child is less than six months old, it is probably a post-birth psychosis, which is rare, but does happen.  She should be considered dangerous to the child, who should be moved to a family caretaker immediately.

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Daniel S. Harrop, M.D.

Dr. Daniel S. Harrop received his B.A. and his M.D., both from Brown, and his M.B.A. from the Edinburgh Business School, Scotland. Board-certified in adult and geriatric psychiatry, he is a past president of the R.I. Psychiatric Society and a member of the Committee on Medical Quality of the American Psychiatric Association and the Committee on Continuing Medical Education of the R.I Medical Society. He serves as a consultant to four of the top five major medical management companies, including OptumHealth/United Healthcare, Magellan Behavioral Health Services, ValueOptions and APS Healthcare, and maintains a private practice in Providence, R.I. He also serves as chief psychiatric consultant on the Medical Advisory Board at the R.I. Workers Compensation Court. He was formerly on the faculty at the medical schools at both Brown University and Harvard University.