Psychiatry & Psychology--General/Your help needed doc

I'm 16. I need some reassurance. As many people of my age I've been obsessed with sexual activity. I have been obsessed with oral sex. And have always wondered how would that feel. Just to make things clear, I am straight. One day, alone with a female dog, there came an idea, what if I got her to perform oral sex on me. One thought led to another. And i thought it would be easy. And next thing you know I was emotionally excited. I imagined it would feel good. I would NEVER do anything like this. But I am worried, does this mean I have beastiality. I have never been attracted to animals. But why did this thought excite me? Does this mean that whole my life I have been a psychopath and just haven't realised yet? Please sir, try not to write in a way to aggravate my anxiety about this matter. Thanks for taking your time to look into this answer read it and give me your professional opinion, when you are not obliged to do so. I know it probably doesn't mean much, but THANK YOU again

At sixteen, it is quite common to be thinking of sex regularly, and fantasizing about various sexual positions.  As long as you don't act on it, until you are an adult with a willing partner and take the usual precautions to prevent disease, there is nothing to worry about.  

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

Daniel S. Harrop, M.D.

Dr. Daniel S. Harrop received his B.A. and his M.D., both from Brown, and his M.B.A. from the Edinburgh Business School, Scotland. Board-certified in adult and geriatric psychiatry, he is a past president of the R.I. Psychiatric Society and a member of the Committee on Medical Quality of the American Psychiatric Association and the Committee on Continuing Medical Education of the R.I Medical Society. He serves as a consultant to four of the top five major medical management companies, including OptumHealth/United Healthcare, Magellan Behavioral Health Services, ValueOptions and APS Healthcare, and maintains a private practice in Providence, R.I. He also serves as chief psychiatric consultant on the Medical Advisory Board at the R.I. Workers Compensation Court. He was formerly on the faculty at the medical schools at both Brown University and Harvard University.