You are here:

Psychiatry & Psychology--General/I need to know what to do about my mom.


cg wrote at 2015-12-01 21:18:27
Hi Steph,

It's been quite a few years since you asked your question...It seems like  you never responed to Kayla's response either, which had me very worried. I hope you are ok.  

Psychiatry & Psychology--General

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I am a Child Protection Worker in Canada. My job involves investigating child protection reports, interviewing children and their families, working with the local police and RCMP when a child (aged infant to 18 yrs of age) has been assaulted or seriously neglected, and ensuring the on-going safety of children. I also work closely with teens (i.e. teens in trouble at home or school, pregnant teens, teens involved in or trying to leave prostitution). I will make every effort to answer your questions. Please provide as much detail as you are able or as you feel comfortable with. If you are looking for resources in your area, you will have to provide your city and province. As I am in Canada, I may not be able to provide the names of specific resources in other countries but can give you suggestions as to how to find them. If you have any questions as to what happens during a child protection investigation, how we decide whether or not to involve the police, what will happen in court (i.e. your child has been removed from your care), I am willing to try and answer them.

©2017 All rights reserved.