Psychics/change

Question
QUESTION: Hey INBAL
Is there anything in my life worth waiting or living for?
i'm asking about futur events may change my life because i have been stuck in misery a long time ago
and i can't take it anymore and i'm so tiered and desperate i feel like time goes by and i still in the same place.
please would you tell about anu futur events may change my life?
born 2nd june 1990
cant wait for your answer.
thank you

ANSWER: here is a way to change your life: put a goal to achieve dedicate yourself to achieving it and try to do that away from your bio family because it is very likely that living arrnagment will block you. as for if life worth waiting for as long as you have computer to write those complains on , eyes and ears to hear and read replies, some education and roof over your head , not to mention some food - you have nothing to complain about as you bit billions other on their way to have great luck. another good thing to do is give a visit to the ER at any given hospital sit there for one hour listen and watch and then you can go out and believe you me, you will feel very very lucky to have life.

QUESTION: Thank you very much for your answer
I really appreciate your honesty the thing is you were absolutely right about my bio familly; I really love them and I'll anything to make up for theme but ther are sort of holding me back not to mention the miserable living condition I'm stuck with them and I don't know what to do?
please give me some clues because I tried ?
Thanks again

Answer
lets start by saying that after your coming birth date you will find it more easy to depart them and move to your own place and then it will be up to you if you are going for it or not. if you will be happy I am sure you will be way better help for your family too and there will be no more misery.  

Psychics

Inbal